PIKE ARMS® .22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR (FAKE SILENCER)1/2x28 TPI - FOR RIFLE OR PISTOL
Want the suppressor look without all the paperwork hassle and transfer tax expenses? Our .22 LR Fake Suppressor is as close to a real suppressor as you can get without paying the tax stamp. Its CNC precision machined from solid aluminim with a durable hard black anodized finish and its professionally laser engraved identically to our real NFA registered suppressors.
Since its a fake suppressor, the sound is not reduced and bullet impact is not changed when installed on the firearm when firing. Many customers do prefer the weight and balance improvement that the suppressor provides. Its perfect for use on 22LR rifles or pistols and will work on any .22LR rifle or pistol that has the barrel correctly threaded 1/2x28 TPI.
Don't let the low price fool you... We are the source and manufacture 1000's of fake suppressors to supply other major manufacturers, distributors and resellers. You won't find a better fake suppressor at ANY price. Order one today and get your gun lookin' right!
Ordering Restrictions: No sales where prohibited. Although this item is not federally restricted, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with all state and local regulations regarding purchase, possession and use.
Note: Due to the thread timing relationships between the firearm's threaded barrel or the thread adapter and then the fake suppressor, the position of the engraving on the suppressor when screwed on will randomly stop at any position and not necessarily on the right hand side as shown in the picture. Although it has rarely been an issue, we have no way to determine where the engraving will stop on your gun.
Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5 5 reviews
Frequently Asked Questions For
|.22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does this fake suppressor come apart? Can I break the welds, cut it open etc. so I can make it into an illegal suppressor? Can this fake suppressor be disassembled for cleaning? Do the endcaps come off? Etc Etc...
2. What is the difference between a real suppressor and a fake suppressor?
3. Can this fake suppressor easily be converted to a real suppressor?
4. Can anyone legally own a fake suppressor?
5. Can I shoot my fake suppressor on a fully automatic firearm?
6. Will the fake suppressor affect my accuracy?
7. Can I shoot my fake suppressor on multiple .22LR firearms including rifles and handguns?
8. The fake suppressor looks great, but how can you sell it so inexpensively compared to other companies?
9. Can I send Tactical Innovations my gun(s) / barrel(s) to thread?
10. Can I use a muzzle nut coupling instead of threading my barrels for use with my fake suppressor?
11. Can I get a fake suppressor with custom engraving?
12. Are your fake suppressors available in additional colors other than black?
13. When I screw the fake suppressor onto the adapter, why does the writing stop at the bottom / side / etc rather than on the right side like in the picture?
14. Can I shoot calibers other than .22LR, such as .22WRM (magnum) and .17 RF through it?
Installation is fast and easy and requires no tools or gunsmithing.
1. Ensure firearm is NOT loaded.
2. Screw .22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR on to firearm's existing threaded barrel. Hand tighten until securely seated on barrel. Do not over-torque. Use crush washer (not supplied) to position engraving to preferred orientation if desired.
1. Ensure firearm is NOT loaded.
2. Unscrew .22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR from firearm.
3. Remove lead and carbon from inside of .22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR using pistol cleaning bush and bore cleaner.
4. Lightly oil exterior with soft cloth to remove dirt and dust.