Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. If any product you purchase from us ever
fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, contact one of our Customer Service
Representatives by telephone (208-267-1585 PST) or email
and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to
return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM INVOICE DATE. Some exclusions apply. Specifically:
- Items marked Closeout or Blem, as well as Special Orders may not be returned and their sale is final.
- Informational items, such as books, tapes, disks etc may not be returned and defective items will only be exchanged for identical items.
- Firearms, receivers and ammunition may not be returned.
- "Personal Items" (duck calls, whistles etc) my not be returned for hygienic reasons.
- BUYER MUST REQUEST AND RECEIVE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA) BEFORE RETURNING MERCHANDISE. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted, and will be sent back to the buyer at buyer's expense.
- NEW ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN USED MAY NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS DEFECTIVE. Warranty replacement for defective items should be directed to the manufacturer of the product for the fastest resolution.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING AS RECEIVED, including all of the original accessories, mounting hardware, manuals, stickers etc., without any damage / scratches in original factory seal with original packaging intact. Refunds will be either adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customers expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don't return the item.
ALL ORDERS FOR ITEMS THAT REQUIRE AN FFL TRANSFER CAN NOT BE RETURNED AND ARE FINAL.
- ORIGINAL AND RETURN SHIPPING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. THE ACTUAL ORIGINAL SHIPPING COST WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ALL RETURNS FOR ITEMS THAT WERE SHIPPED WITH A "FREE SHIPPING" OPTION.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PREPAID. Return shipping fees are buyer's responsibility. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you. (However, if an item was sent to you in error by us we will reimburse you for return shipping when shipped in accordance with our Customer Service staff's instructions.) Insurance on returns is at your option and at your expense and risk. We are not responsible for loss or damage for returned packages. Tracking number and insurance on returned merchandise is highly recommended. If a return doesn't arrive and buyer didn't use a trackable and insurable method of shipping for the return, we will not be able to issue a refund if we do not receive the package.
- Associated transaction fees such as but not limited to credit card fees, auction fees etc. will be deducted from the refund amount
- This return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation, or merchandise(s) physically altered or abused by the buyer.
- All undeliverable packages including refused packages, incorrect address, not forwardable etc will be treated as a standard return.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to carrier immediately for proper claim handling. All packaging must be maintained for the carrier's inspection.
You must notifiy Tactical Innovations of your intention to return an item via the
RMA FORM below. A Customer Service Representative will email you either an
RMA number or the reason for an RMA denial. Please allow up to 36 hours for processing.