PIKE ARMS® PADDLE MAG MP5 STYLE EXTENDED LENGTH MAG RELEASE FOR 10/22® RIFLES & PISTOLS
- BILLET MACHINED ALUMINUM
- ANODIZED PROFESSIONALLY FINISHED
- CHOICE OF COLORS
The Pike Arms® PADDLE MAG MP5 STYLE EXTENDED LENGTH MAG RELEASE for Ruger® 10/22® style rifles and pistols gives you a fast and easy mag change for either factory 10 round rotary mags or for any high capacity mags. The Pike Arms® Paddle Mag MP5 Style Extended Length Mag Release design is CNC precision machined from billet T6 aircraft aluminum in one piece and is not a welded assembly.
Installation is quick and easy with NO GUNSMITHING or fitting required. The Pike Arms® Paddle Mag MP5 Style Extended Length Mag Release installs in your Ruger® 10/22® style trigger assembly (both Ruger® factory plastic or Pike Arms® Billet Machined Trigger Housings) as a direct replacement to the Ruger® plastic factory mag release with no gunsmithing required and is available in your choice of professionally finished anodized colors to dress up your factory rifle or compliment your custom build.
NOTE: All anodized colors are out of stock and discontineud other than clear anodized. For colors, please refer to the same in Cerakote® finish for a complete color selection.
PIKE ARMS® PADDLE MAG RELEASE
Installation is fast and easy and requires no tools or gunsmithing.
1. Ensure firearm is NOT loaded.
2. Remove barreled action from stock per firearm manufacturer's instuctions.
3. Remove the pin that holds the magazine release in the trigger housing. Hold trigger housing at the same angle after the pin is removed. Do not shake the trigger housing.
4. Remove the factory mag release. Use your finger to keep the magazine plunger from coming out of the trigger housing.
5. Gently press the magazine plunger back into the trigger housing. At the same time insert the Paddle Mag Release into the trigger housing until the pin hole will line up with the pin. The slots on the Paddle Mag Release should face toward the trigger and the flat side of the Paddle Mag release should face the magazine well. Ensure that the auto bolt release is also correctly captured by the same pin.
6. Installation is complete. Test the function of Paddle Mag Release. Place the barreled receiver back in the stock.