PIKE ARMS® M22/50™ 22LR SLIP ON MUZZLE BRAKE / FLASH HIDER
- SLIP-ON MOUNTING
- FOR RUGER® 10/22® TAPER BARRELS
- BILLET CNC PRECISION MACHINED
.50 BMG Big Gun Appearance and Functionality ... NOW FOR YOUR 10/22® RIFLE!
This is not a toy! Now you can get a serious big bore muzzle brake - flash hider for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle at a previously unheard of price due to our volume production manufacturing capability. The Pike Arms® M22/50™ Slip On Muzzle Brake / Flash Hider is precision machined from billet aircraft aluminim and professionally anodized for maximum lightweight strength and durability. It completely eliminates any flash and directs muzzle gasses away from the shooter and at angles away from the target.
The M22/50™ Slip On Muzzle Brake / Flash Hider is easily installed on factory taper (NOT bull / .920 / Heavy / Target barrel) Ruger® 10/22® rifles in less than a minute without the need for any special adapter, coupling or barrel threading by utilizing a pair of locking set screws, with one on each side of the muzzle brake hidden inside the porting. The required installation allen wrench is included with the muzzle brake.
To match and compliment your rifle, the M22/50™ Slip On Muzzle Brake / Flash Hider is available two finishes - MATTE BLACK, and "STAINLESS" Clear Aluminum Finish. Please specify when ordering. This is the 10/22® accessory that you need and that your shooting buddies will notice... Order one today!
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 15 reviews
Frequently Asked Questions For
|- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
1. Will the M22/50 Muzzle Brake work on guns other than my Ruger 10/22?
2. Will the M22/50 Muzzle Brake work with other calibers such as .17 or .22 magnum?
3. Does the M22/50 Muzzle Brake work as a sound suppressor? Will it make my shooting any quieter?
4. Will the M22/50 fit any other manufacturer's barrels other than the factory Ruger taper barrel?
5. Will the M22/50 Muzzle Brake change my rifle's accuracy?
6. Will I be able to "feel" the additional weight on my barrel?
|PIKE ARMS® M22/50™ SLIP ON MUZZLE BRAKE / FLASH HIDER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Installation is quick and easy. No tools are required other than the supplied allen wrench.
1. Ensure that your rifle is not loaded. Remove magazine. Retract bolt and visually verify that the chamber is emply.
2. Using the supplied allen wrench, loosen the attaching set screws that are located in the left and right sides of the muzzle brake. It is not necessary to completely remove them. Unscrew them far enough that they do not protrude into the inside of the muzzle brake.
3. Slide the muzzle brake over the muzzle of the barrel while aligning the front sight with the clearance cut in the muzzle brake. The muzzle brake is designed to be a snug fit. Due to the manufacturing tolerance of the factory Ruger® barrels, the muzzle brake will often require a slight hit with the palm of your hand to fully seat it. DO NOT use a hammer or similar to hit the muzzle brake. You will damage the muzzle brake which would not be covered by any manufacturing warranty. Please note that although the Flash Hider is a slip fit installation on most taper barrels, due to the considerable tolerance variations at the muzzle from one factory barrel to the next, in some cases it may be necessary to do some minimal fitting in order to get the correct light press fit on your barrel.
4. Once the muzzle brake is seated flushly on the barrel, use the supplied allen wrench to loosly tighten one of the two set screws. Next loosly tighten the second set screw on the other side. Once both are lightly attached to the barrel, secure each a little tighter. Use caution not to over torque the two set screws so much as to strip the threads out of the muzzle brake.
Installation is complete and is ready for use.