ELITE22D™ DETACHABLE RAIL BILLET PRECISION MACHINED REPLACEMENT 10/22® RECEIVER
In response to customer demand for a high quality target grade precision machined replacement receiver for building a custom 10/22 rifle at an affordable price, serious target shooters, varmint shooters, as well as plinkers can enjoy the advantages of a machined receiver with a solid Picatinny mount that can be built into whatever level of precision is required. Our ELITE22D replacement receiver is loaded with the features that easily separate it from a factory receiver while still being able to use factory parts to complete it.
|Ruger & 10/22 Are Registered Trademarks of Sturm Ruger|
|1. RECEIVER PRECISION MACHINED FROM AIRCRAFT GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM|
||The ELITE22D Replacement 10/22 Receiver starts as a 1 1/2 pound solid billet of 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum. Extensive CNC machining converts the solid block into an 8.3 ounces precision receiver that does not have the rougher surface finish and casting imperfections that a cast receiver would frequently include. All dimensions of the receiver are held to close tolerances for reliable consistency.
We offer a variety of Ruger 10/22 Accessories to compliment your custom built rifle, such as Replacement Barrels, TI25 Machined Aluminum Mags, TI25 Advanced Composite Mags as well as Stocks and Flash Hiders.
|2. CLEAN FROM THE CHAMBER TO THE MUZZLE|
||Target shooters have always known that the correct way to clean a rifle is from the chamber and out the muzzle rather than pushing all the dirt from the barrel into the receiver and potentially damaging the barrel crown with the cleaning rod. Our receivers have a 1/4" hole in the rear of the receiver that allows you to put a cleaning rod in the rear of the receiver, then attach the brush and swab the barrel from the chamber to the muzzle without having to remove the barrel (and loose your zero each time). The cleaning access hole is cosmetically covered with a snap in and out plug that blends with the rear of the receiver when installed and that is completely hidden when the receiver is in the stock.|
|3. PICATINNY PRECISON MACHINED RAIL|
||The ELITE22D Receiver comes standard with a picatinny rail integrally machined into the receiver. For maximum strength and alignment, it is machined into the receiver as one piece. The integral Picatinny mount is standard rather than the less versatile weaver style rail. The rail is mil-spec to fit popular scopes and accessory optics.|
|4. HARD ANODIZED AND PROFESSIONALLY LASER ENGRAVED|
The receiver is available in either matte black finish or your choice of bright colors. All are professionally anodized for durability and appearance. Anodizing is not a paint or a spray on finish, its a molecular change in the surface of the aluminum that forms crystals (like diamonds) on the outside of the material. Its the same finish that space and defense contractors and the military require on their parts.
To compliment the finish, each receiver is professionally laser engraved in compliance with BATFE marking requirements, indicating its serial number, model and manufacturer information. Laser engraving costs a few dollars more than traditional rotary engraving, but anything less looks like it. The ELITE22D Receiver delivers in appearance and performance at a value cost.
|5. IF OUR NAME IS ON IT, WE MAKE IT AND SERVICE IT|
||Many other "manufacturers" put their name on a product that they don't manufacture. Our ELITE22D Receiver is CAD designed and CNC manufactured in our modern CNC machine shop out of USA made aluminum. We are intimately familiar with its function, assembly and operation and are committed to providing shooters with a product that meets or exceeds their expectations.
We operate a fulltime firearms and related accessories CNC manufacturing machine shop with live customer service and have the parts, the staff and the experience in-house to service and troubleshoot our products, resulting in fast turnarounds and hassle free service for you, our valued customer. As always, we appreciate your business!
* Rifles shown are for reference only and are NOT included with the stripped receiver. The stripped receiver does NOT include any required assembly parts such as the bolt, buffer or charging handle, all of which are available separately.
Frequently Asked Questions For
DETACHABLE RAIL RECEIVER
GUNMETAL GRAY CERAKOTE® FINISH
100% MACHINED - READY FOR ASSEMBLY
- RUGER®10/22® COMPATIBLE
- BILLET CNC PRECISION MACHINED
- BOLT-ON REVERSIBLE EXTENDED PICATINNY RAIL
You can easily complete a rifle or pistol 10/22 style compatible
receiver that can then be assembled with Ruger factory 10/22 parts or
with our billet machined parts for a high quality custom firearm. In order to assemble a complete custom rifle, you will need the following additional parts:
1. Bolt Assembly (Includes Bolt, Sharp Claw Extractor, Stainless Steel Firing Pin)
2. Charging Handle Assembly (Charging Handle, Rod, Spring)
3. Bolt Buffer
4. V-Block & V-Block Cap Screws (you will need one V-Block and two cap screws)
6. Trigger Assembly (complete)
7. Receiver Cross Pins
9. Receiver / Stock Takedown Screw
Assembly is as easy as re-assembling a rifle that has been stripped to its major assemblies for cleaning since the more difficult parts are already put together for you (such as the trigger assembly and the bolt). You will have to fit the barrel shank to the receiver per the instructions on each barrel page. For tools, you will need a pack of allen wrenches and in less than an hour, and you can easily assemble your own custom rifle.
1. STOCK - You can use a rifle or pistol stock. We have a variety of both available including HOGUE, CHRISTIE, and BUTLER CREEK rifle stocks as well as COHORT and ELITE22 pistol stocks.
2. BARREL - The barrel you select will have to match the stock you select. If you pick a rifle stock, you will need a rifle barrel. If you pick a pistol stock, you will need a pistol barrel. We stock a variety of both BLUE BARRELS and STAINLESS BARRELS in both 1:16 as well as 1:9 twists. We also stock PISTOL BARRELS in varying lengths.
3. TRIGGER ASSEMBLY - You can use a Ruger factory trigger pack or you can upgrade to our billet machined ALUMINUM TRIGGER ASSEMBLY in your choice of colors. Our MACHINED ALUMINUM TRIGGER ASSEMBLY will include our MACHINED ALUMINUM PADDLE MAG RELEASE and MACHINED ALUMINUM TRIGGER as standard with the TRIGGER ASSEMBLY. This upgrade is highly recommended.
4. BOLT ASSEMBLY - You can use a Ruger factory bolt assembly or you can upgrade to our CNC machined PRECISION BOLT ASSEMBLY. Either one will be a drop-in assembly.
5. CHARGING HANDLE ASSEMBLY - We offer colors, oversize, steel, aluminum etc. All are available with the recoil rod and spring as an assembly.
6. HARDWARE - You will need some miscellaneous hardware to put everything together, such as: