THREAD PROTECTOR 1/2-28 TPI FOR PIKE ARMS BARRELS
- BILLET MACHINED ALUMINUM
- FOR PIKE ARMS 10/22® COMPATIBLE BARRELS
- CHOICE OF COLORS
Anodized aluminum thread protector for Pike Arms 10/22® threaded lightweight barrels. Thread protectors are .920 OD and are threaded 1/2x28 TPI with .400 length of thread. Thread protectors are smooth finish to match the OD contour of the barrel.
Available in your choice of colors. Specifiy when ordering.
Installation is fast and easy and requires no tools or gunsmithing.
1. Ensure firearm is NOT loaded.
2. Remove barreled action from stock per firearm manufacturer's instuctions.
3. Remove the pin that holds the magazine release in the trigger housing. Hold trigger housing at the same angle after the pin is removed. Do not shake the trigger housing.
4. Remove the factory mag release. Use your finger to keep the magazine plunger from coming out of the trigger housing.
5. Gently press the magazine plunger back into the trigger housing. At the same time insert the Paddle Mag Release into the trigger housing until the pin hole will line up with the pin. The slots on the Paddle Mag Release should face toward the trigger and the flat side of the Paddle Mag release should face the magazine well. Ensure that the auto bolt release is also correctly captured by the same pin.
6. Installation is complete. Test the function of Paddle Mag Release. Place the barreled receiver back in the stock.